Monday 9 January 2012

Setup?

Your team is dominating but cannot break down a defensive-minded away team. They toil and sweat and try everything but they just cannot break through a solid back four. What can they do? Which super hero can they possibly call upon to break this granite-like defence. With only twenty minutes remaining who can possibly rescue the situation?

I know! Let's call upon the legend of our club. Let's call upon someone we have erected a statue in honour of. Let's call upon someone who hasn't played for the team for the last four years.

Yep, Henry comes on in the 68th minute and scores the only goal in the 78th minute. You couldn't make it up... Could you?

Anyway, I personally don't give a flying toss as I still made decent money on the game. I backed 2-0 and 3-0 before the match started, expecting a goal within twenty minutes. When this didn't come I traded-out of that for £12 profit, while continuing my usual unders scalping. This, in addition to my second-half Correct Score scalping meant a reasonable night.

BTW, I'll try my best to provide a full overview (or as full as I can make it) of how to trade the Correct Score market during the week. Stay tuned for that.

Soccer: £81.29 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £81.29 

 

Soccer Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Soccer / Arsenal v Leeds : Over/Under 2.5 goals 09-Jan-12 19:45  09-Jan-12 21:43  24.05
Soccer / Arsenal v Leeds : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 09-Jan-12 19:45  09-Jan-12 21:43  19.52
Soccer / Arsenal v Leeds : Correct Score 09-Jan-12 19:45  09-Jan-12 21:40  37.72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.