Monday 2 January 2012

Last Minute Drama

Mr. Zamora. You little beauty. Hah! As a Spurs fan, there was much to enjoy in tonight's game. A sending off for Arsenal and a winner from Fulham with virtually the last move of the match.  The stuff of dreams (apologies if you're a gooner).

After Arsenal scored in the first half, I did try and grab something out of the match odds market, but Fulham steadily got on top and I decided that caution was the better part of valour and stopped trading that at half-time. The 2.5 goals and the Correct Score market went okay. Nothing very dramatic, but with a new year only just upon us, that is no bad thing.

I have decided to add an extra layer of circumspection to my betting, as lately I feel I've been getting a bit too cavalier. Tonight I was happy as I took things very carefully. This has absolutely got to be the way to long-term profits.

I'm back to work tomorrow, so I shall be holed-up in my hotel. Even though there are matches tomorrow, I will do no more than listen to them on the radio (or I may go and watch the Man City v Liverpool game in the pub - if I can face another drink).

Football: £68.88 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £68.88 

 

Football Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Fulham v Arsenal : Correct Score 02-Jan-12 17:30  02-Jan-12 19:23  18.93
Football / Fulham v Arsenal : Match Odds 02-Jan-12 17:30  02-Jan-12 19:22  7.21
Football / Fulham v Arsenal : Over/Under 2.5 goals 02-Jan-12 17:30  02-Jan-12 19:20  42.74

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    I folow your blog now for about a month, and i see, that you doing a wonderful job.....
    I just wanna know, if you will share that info with me, how do you trade this, for example in this fulham v arsenal game. Where you trade correct score, match odds and over unde 2,5 goal....
    Thanks
    Sorry for my English :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breco. I will answer your question on the blog this evening, as I think others will be interested also. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.