Wednesday 4 January 2012

Pre-Match Trades

Just a quick additional entry. Have been meaning to try a bit harder on pre-match trading and have successfully traded this coming Sunday's match between Man City and Man Utd.

Figuring that Man Utd had a difficult game tonight away to Newcastle, I thought that backing Man City (or laying Manure) could yield some benefit. If Man Utd won tonight, then I thought that their odds for the game on Sunday wouldn't change that dramatically. But if they drew or lost, then there was a chance of a drift for this forthcoming fixture.

The screenshot above is the profit made from just before the Newcastle game tonight, till just after it finished.  I backed Man City at 2.26 at 19:30pm this evening and traded out 10:00pm

Anyway, perhaps something to think about for all those who like a little less risk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a correction from my last entry. Cassini, author of the excellent green-all-over (http://green-all-over.blogspot.com/) has spotted that I referred to ELO and not Elo (it's a guy, not an acronym). 

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Superb blog and a nice trade on the Manchester derby- I've added you to my blogroll - feel free to add mine if you like what you see.

    Cheers

    Geoff
    Fulltimebettinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Geoff. I've added your blog to my roll.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.