Friday 13 January 2012

Aaah, Port.

Must be a sign of my old age I suppose, but I've noticed that I'm drinking more Port than I used to (and Port is an old man's drink, isn't it). I didn't mean to, but I've just looked and realised that I've pretty much polished off a whole bottle on my own.

Cuddled up with the wife on the sofa this evening and watched some crappy movie about a guy who gets addicted to a pill that gives him a four figure IQ (mine's four figures also: 70.01). Anyway, after the movie finished, I realised I was a bit bladdered but nonetheless started trading on the last twenty minutes of two matches.

I know everyone warns against drinking and trading, but my recommendation to all of you is to go right ahead and try it. If you win, you feel like a million dollars... and if you lose then you couldn't care less anyway because you're shielded from the reality by the warm cosy glow of alcohol abuse. In my book that's a win-win situation.

Football: £35.65 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £35.65 

 

Football Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Pacos Ferreira v Maritimo : Match Odds 13-Jan-12 20:15  13-Jan-12 22:06  13.68
Football / Nocerina v Sassuolo : Correct Score 13-Jan-12 19:45  13-Jan-12 21:39  4.07
Football / Nocerina v Sassuolo : Match Odds 13-Jan-12 19:45  13-Jan-12 21:38  17.90

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.