Saturday 24 December 2011

Helpful Resources

Good morning. We're one hour into Christmas Eve, I'm vaguely pissed but still compos mentis. Before I toddle off to bed, I thought I'd provide a few quick links of sites that I find very helpful when I'm trading. Doubtless, you are all familiar with them also, but I'll pop them up nonetheless in case:

I hope at least some of these are helpful along the way.

So, I'll be busy tomorrow (I mean today) and of course on Christmas day. There's a full fixture list on Boxing Day, but I'm not sure I will be "allowed" to indulge in any of that, we'll have to wait and see. The sad reality is that I'll probably be following my wife around some shops somewhere, looking completely miserable!

Have a good Christmas.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.