Sunday 18 March 2012

The Karaoke Kid

I'll be up front with you. I have an aversion of Karaoke bordering on hatred (the great British reserve and all that, I suppose). This is in stark contrast to my wife, who absolutely loves it and grabs a microphone whenever she sees one. This can be embarrassing at times, if she lunges for, what she thinks is a microphone, but turns out to be something else entirely different.

So what have I been doing nearly all afternoon today? Yes. Karaoke. Don't ask me the details, but this sad tale of a mis-spent day surrounded by people who amazingly all think they possess some special talent (a bit like the Football forum on Betfair) has been something of a horror show. It's also meant nearly all chances of watching my beloved footy and betting on it has had to take a forlorn back seat. Yesterday saw zero trading, as did Friday, for different - albeit equally unimportant - reasons.

I did manage to sneak some trades on one Spanish and one Italian game this evening, which made me feel as if I hadn't completely wasted my weekend, but I feel a bit miffed that I missed the F.A. Cup games today.

BTW, I'm still in the process of knocking up some posts on match odds and also one on technical arbitrage (apologies for anyone waiting on these), so what out for those in due course. If I can grab five minutes to wipe my own arse, I'll try and pop them up.


Soccer: £137.29 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £137.29 

 

Soccer Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Soccer / Udinese v Napoli : Correct Score 18-Mar-12 19:45  18-Mar-12 21:38  75.95
Soccer / Udinese v Napoli : Over/Under 2.5 goals 18-Mar-12 19:45  18-Mar-12 21:24  10.83
Soccer / Ath Bilbao v Valencia : Correct Score 18-Mar-12 17:00  18-Mar-12 18:51  50.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.