Saturday 24 March 2012

Back When Laying

Nothing to do with betting, I'm afraid. My poor old back is aching like there's no tomorrow after spending a day laying my sister's laminate flooring - and it's still not finished. If anyone's got an old spine that they don't need, perhaps you could send it to me in a jiffy bag. Mine's completely knackered. I wouldn't mind, but I don't even like laminate.

On the betting front, I managed a couple of cheeky (and if I'm honest, naughty) trades on the Chelsea game via my phone while in my sister's house, and then also got home for a quicky chinese takeaway and a little trading on the Man City game. In truth my heart wasn't really in it (the trading, not the Chinese!) as I was too tired, but I plodded along on autopilot and lost a little bit of money.

Overall today, an insignificant and very small loss - but then again I didn't really do much, so it hardly matters either way.

Football: -£16.16 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  -£16.16 

 

Football Showing 1 - 4 of 4 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Stoke v Man City : Correct Score 24-Mar-12 17:30  24-Mar-12 19:31  -51.48
Football / Stoke v Man City : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 24-Mar-12 17:30  24-Mar-12 19:08  17.33
Football / Chelsea v Tottenham : Over/Under 2.5 goals 24-Mar-12 12:45  24-Mar-12 14:41  12.26
Football / Chelsea v Tottenham : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 24-Mar-12 12:45  24-Mar-12 14:41  5.73


__________________________________________

Just a last update on the P&L debate before I leave it alone. Mark Iverson wrote:

In my case I can only say that I stopped posting my p&l due to the income I was generating becoming more than just a hobby. I didn't want people who knew me 'in the real world' looking at me differently because I'd lost or won x amount in one day. in addition, as I became more serious I also didn't want to draw attention to the Inland Revenue about how you could make money on the exchanges.


Afterall, if someones onto a good thing, there can be a sense from some quarters that something needs to be done about it.


For what it's worth though, I love reading blogs that post p&l's!

As I replied to him, these are two reasons that I hadn't even considered when I drafted my post. Both valid points.

1 comment:

  1. Many people in Europe are very active in football Trading & Betting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.