Sunday 12 August 2012

Baby Steps

Okay, well I've broken my new season virginity and have happily escaped unscathed. Before Chelsea had a man sent-off, I thought they were going to manage yet another undeserved win but, despite there only being a one-goal margin at the end, I thought they were well beaten. City looked good.

The game panned out as I thought it might, but I still took things carefully and only walked with baby steps. So not massive profits. But the season is long (and sometimes hard) and with all the various leagues around Europe, and the multitude of football competitions available within those leagues, there is no shortage of matches to trade. With that in mind, I don't need to start-off all guns blazing. Nice and easy does it.


 Football: £42.39 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £42.39



Football Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Chelsea v Man City : Correct Score 12-Aug-12 13:30  12-Aug-12 15:33  16.43
Football / Chelsea v Man City : Over/Under 2.5 goals 12-Aug-12 13:30  12-Aug-12 14:52  20.71
Football / Chelsea v Man City : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 12-Aug-12 13:30  12-Aug-12 14:47  5.25


4 comments:

  1. good to see you got off to a nice start, i greened up nicely on this match with outright bets not any inplay action to be seen. ironically, on the same markets as you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al

    I'm glad you did okay too with your outright bets. Funnily enough, despite my tongue-in-cheek poke at Cassini, I intend to place more straight bets myself this season. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me it is the time waiting for the inplay opportunities, but as you say, they can be so profitable, i will be mad not to tackle them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that the time spent trading in-play can be onerous, and it's definitely a consideration. It's something I often look at to see if there's anyway I can cut down the time I spend in-play.

    Unfortunately I haven't fallen on a solution as of yet. For me, in-play is just too profitable to ignore.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.