Monday 25 June 2012

Mən yalnız İngilis anlamaq

I've, perhaps thankfully, missed out on trading the last two quarter final matches. I was out with my good lady wife on Saturday and in the pub with a raucous crowd watching the England match last night. I suppose it's all been said already, but by the time England went out, I was a little past caring. Their match play was so negative, dull and infuriating that I almost wanted them to lose by that stage.
 
__________________________________


I've had a couple of (loosely related) comments on my blog over the last couple of days. After my Greece entry, I received this kind comment:


Anonymous22 June 2012 21:52
fuck you...ELLAS YIA PANTA!!!



Yes, thank you. In case any of you were wondering, the second part means "Greece Forever". As for the first part... erm... well it's all Greek to me I'm afraid

My second comment, on the same entry, was this:

Raymond25 June 2012 19:23
Hi there,

Nice blog. Ben je nederlands? Zie de blogspot extensie op .nl ??
Lijkt me tof om eens te sparren over trading.
Gr R.

For those of you not from Raymond's neck of the woods, the translation is:

Are you Dutch? See the blogspot extension. nl? Seems cool to have a chat over trading.

I'm not too sure what Raymond is referring to. As far as I know, my web address is http://footytradingposts.blogspot.co.uk. If he is seeing a .nl extension then I don't know why that should be. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you Raymond but I'm English. Thanks for the comment though. At least you didn't swear at me.

Oh, and in case you were wondering what my post title is on about, I thought that seeing as I've had to resort to using Google Translate, I would translate my title into Azerbaijani. Translate it yourself if you want.

TTFN.


3 comments:

  1. Blogspot automatically uses the local domain extension. When I access your site, the extension is .dk, because I'm from Denmark. Don't know why they think that's clever though... :-)
    Thanks for a good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Pete.

    Zteff, thanks also for explaining the extension. .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.