Saturday 9 June 2012

Not as clinical as the Germans

Made an annoying fuck-up in the Germany v Portugal match this evening, which all but wiped-out my profit in the Correct Score market. If I hadn't made a mistake, then I would have cleared well over £100 in that market, plus my little £20 in the Over 1.5 market.

Little bit peeved, but c'est la vie. A profit is a profit, even though it's small and insignificant.


 
Football: £46.68 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £46.68

 

Football Showing 1 - 2 of 2 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Germany v Portugal : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 09-Jun-12 19:45  09-Jun-12 21:44  20.15
Football / Germany v Portugal : Correct Score 09-Jun-12 19:45  09-Jun-12 21:42  26.53



____________________________________________


I, like Cassini, was absolutely horrified that Paddy GA, who requested I add him to my blog roll, would dare to send out a generic request to all of us in blogland, massaging all our individual egos with the same supercilious compliment. How very dare he!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, would you be interested in swapping links?

    You have some great content on your website and I'm sure we'd both benefit from the extra traffic. I have already added a link to you at Goal Profits Football Trading

    My link details are:

    Website URL: http://goalprofits.co.uk
    Link text: Goal Profits Football Trading

    Regards, Steve

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.