Tuesday 12 June 2012

Knowing Me, Knowing Eu (ro)


I've been a bit Alan Partridge tonight. After work, I bought a Domino's Pizza the size of a crop circle, a chocolate bar of fruit and nut the dimensions of a wardrobe and a bottle of the cheapest Port ever created from Aldi's.

After having put on a stone-and-a-half consuming my gartantuan pizza, I feel bloated and sick, have chocolate smeared across my face and am royally shitfaced drinking the Port in my hotel room whilst watching and trading this evening's matches. My apologies for being a sad wanker.

I did, however, have a half-decent connection on my laptop via my phone this evening, and so successfully traded the second-half of the Greece/Czech game, which was pleasing. Later, my connection remained decent and, looking at the attacking nature of both Russia and Poland, I layed the draw during an excellent and entertaining match, traded out for £30 when Russia scored, then when Poland scored, I steadily scalped the draw down until full-time. I increased my caution levels due to my unreliable connection, but it all worked out well this evening.


Football: £106.60 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £106.60

 

Football Showing 1 - 2 of 2 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Poland v Russia : Match Odds 12-Jun-12 19:45  12-Jun-12 21:38  51.55
Football / Greece v Czech Republic : Correct Score 12-Jun-12 17:00  12-Jun-12 18:52  55.05

2 comments:

  1. Lynn...........I'm not driving a mini metro.

    Excellent post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that episode when he shouts Lynn down about having a mini metro, is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.