Thursday 24 November 2011

An Explanation

I suppose I should explain why you haven't seen me bet anything on the Champions League matches this midweek. Surely there were lots of opportunities to attack?

Well, maybe so. But unlike many Betfarians, I am not a full-time bettor. I work Monday to Friday as a contract software developer - working away from home on Tuesday and Wednesday , and coming back home on Thursday. Staying in a hotel on Tuesday and Wednesday nights means that I have no reliable internet connection.

There is a WiFi connection available in the hotel, but it's piss poor and incredibly slow. This then leaves my mobile to act as a modem, which again is slow and inconsistent.
This means that my betting will tend to be only from Thurday evening to Monday evening, with nothing in-between.

Coming home this evening, I had time to play with my new smartphone that had arrived whilst I was away (it's great fun!), and then I just jumped on the last twenty minutes of the Italian Cup game between Cagliari and Sienna. Small profit but no dramas and it's always nice to earn something when I get home. Hopefully I'll have something a bit more "meaty" for you all tomorrow.


Football: £18.81 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £18.81 

 

Football Showing 1 - 1 of 1 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Cagliari v Siena : Match Odds 24-Nov-11 20:15  24-Nov-11 22:09  18.81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.