Saturday 26 November 2011

Betfair Down (again)

Aaargh! Bastards!

Betfair down YET again. This is infuriating.
By all accounts (from other's reports) I have even been lucky to be able to login without any real problems into the Stoke v Blackburn game. A few seconds before half-time, I was unable to green-up an open position, but after quickly logging-in to Betfair Lite (always worth keeping a link for this handy), I was able to green-up. After half-time, I was able to carry-on without any further problems.

And that's where it's ended, I'm afraid. I was going to attack the Bundesliga games but cannot get on any of them. Even if I could, the Betfair Live Video page is also down, and so I cannot watch any match. This is incredibly piss-poor. Betfair are doing all they can to annoy everyone, and suck the last bit of goodwill their customers have for the site.

I would love to go over to Betdaq but, although their horse racing liquidity has improved this year, the football events are still a joke. Ho hum.

No more betting for me today.
 

Soccer: £84.60 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £84.60 

 

Soccer Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Soccer / Stoke v Blackburn : Correct Score 26-Nov-11 12:45  26-Nov-11 14:39  29.30
Soccer / Stoke v Blackburn : Over/Under 3.5 Goals 26-Nov-11 12:45  26-Nov-11 14:29  3.91
Soccer / Stoke v Blackburn : Over/Under 2.5 goals 26-Nov-11 12:45  26-Nov-11 14:15  51.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.