Tuesday 10 July 2012

Aaah, Beautiful Ludmilla!

The number of TV programmes about the Olympics is ramping-up nicely now, and tonight I watched one on (I think) BBC2, with interviews from Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci amongst others.


This led me to reminisce about past Olympics and I suddenly remembered my schoolboy crush. Yes, the beautiful Ludmilla Tourischeva, the Russian gymnast. Unlike Korbut, Comaneci and the like, Ludmilla actually had some curves and a healthy pair of jugs. I was not even a teenager when I fancied her, but her breasts were a highlight back then, and for me Ludmilla had it all. Of course being a gymnast, Ludmilla always obliged delightfully by pulling and pushing herself into all manner of erotic and outrageously flexible poses that could send a spotty pubescent English boy wild with delight. Yes, our lovely Ludmilla was perfect material for a growing boy, if you know what I mean.

The other Olympiad that sticks in my memory, but for completely different reasons, was also Russian. He was the super-heavyweight weightlifter from the same period and his name was Vasily Alekseyev. Now sadly dead, he always caught my attention - not just because he used to destroy all the other contestants and completely dominated his weight class, and not simply because he broke about 17,000 world records throughout his career... No, I loved Alekseyev because he used to eat 26 eggs as part of his morning breakfast. Now that's what you call training.


Vasily Alexseyev

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! two of my favorite Russian/soviet athletes. Bubka is the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I forgot all about Sergei Bubka. Thank you.

    My brother and I also watched him too. He was fantastic and another competitor who was streets ahead of the others. He was majestic in the pole vault.

    Thanks Ranjeet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.