Monday 22 April 2013

End of the season (for me)

For personal reasons, this year has been quite different to those previously. So, like many football teams, my season is effectively going to end early this year.

On Friday, I'm flying off with my family for a nice six week break. We'll be visiting Malaysia and the Philippines, soaking up the sun and generally relaxing. I've been to South-east Asia several times before and it's a fabulous part of the world.

For me personally it will be a chance for rest and recuperation, and I will recharge my batteries ready for the rest of the year. Hopefully it will also herald a good trading season come August.

So, apologies for a rather erratic set of posts this year, but I do foresee a return to a more steady, continuous  set of posts in the new season.

I hope you all have a good end-of-season trading/betting, and I might touch base with you all again come mid-June when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. hi there , i would like have a short discussion with you dude, what do u think about a brand new bet type about to hit the post ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey check my blog www.lje17.blogspot.com a general new blog. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty savvy with excel to me mate!
    I'll try and shorten it out for you and show you what I've done over the next couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.